Reiki is a universal energy and works on many different
levels, enhancing physical, emotional, spiritual and mental well-being, This
Japanese technique promotes healing, with the Reiki energy making its way to
the area where it is needed, enhancing your ‘life force’. When our ‘life force energy’ is low we are
more likely to get stressed or feel poorly, whereas when our energy is lifted,
we feel healthy and happy, and able to deal with life in a more positive and
These are the Reiki Principles. Whether you are a Reiki Practitioner or not, let
these principles guide you every day.
Place your hands together in front of your heart as prayer
and recite the words three times.
- Just for today do not worry
- Just for today do not anger
- Honour your parents, teachers and elders
- Earn your living honestly
- Show gratitude to all living things
Dr Mikao Usui
As a Reiki Master I am fully attuned to the Universal energy
that encompasses all Reiki holistic treatments.
A typical session can leave you deeply relaxed, as the energy works with
your own body to give you a feeling of calm and reduction in stress. You may feel sensations of warmth, or even a
coolness, as the flow of energy moves to where it is required, triggering your
body’s natural healing abilities, assisting you to improve your sleep and increase
your natural feeling of well-being.
Clients remain fully clothed and can either relax on a
massage couch or sit in a soft stool… whichever is more comfortable. It is a non-evasive treatment, so involves
only a gentle touch or, indeed hands above the body if preferred. I work around
your needs, so the first session would always be slightly longer for us to
discuss what you would like to gain from your treatment.
Reiki energy can also be sent via ‘distance healing’ which allows
healing to be sent to a client when they are not able to see a practitioner in
person. The practitioner links to the client
by directing thoughts and energy, at a set time, to ensure the
client is relaxed and open to receiving the benefits of Reiki.
If experiencing a Reiki treatment is something you would be
interested in, please contact me or telephone on 07825 178722
- 1 hour Reiki Healing Session £45
- 30 mins Distance Healing £20
All one to one Reiki treatments are carried out at my home in Honiton.
Reiki Training and Attunements
For those wishing to learn the principles and practical benefits of Reiki, either for personal use, or to practice on others I offer Reiki training for:
- Reiki I - First Degree. This is the wonderful introduction to Reiki where you discover the gentle energies of Reiki and learn the principles of working on yourself. You will receive your certificate of completion on the day of training.
- Reiki II - Second Degree - Practitioner. After a minimum of 6 weeks of practice on yourself, including keeping records of your experiences, you can move on to, what is often called the 'practitioner' level. Here you will learn how to work on others and will receive the relevant symbols for this level. You will be asked to carry out at least three case studies over a minimum of 6 weeks,but preferably longer, to ensure you have the necessary confidence working with others. Once the case studies have successfully been submitted to me for checking you will receive your certificate which will enable you to your obtain insurance to become a practitioner should you so wish.
- Reiki III - Third Degree - Master. This is where the student is attuned to the Master level and enhance their Reiki skills even further. These Master symbols allows the student to become a Reiki Master themselves and, when they are ready attune others (should they so wish). Not all Reiki Masters decide to teach. On successful completion on the day you will receive your certificate.
Should you be interested in learning Reiki always carry out some research and find the best practitioner for you. We all tend to have our own methods and styles of teaching, including when you receive your attunements and certificates and, of course, different costings. Have a chat with the ones you are drawn to and see whether they can offer you what you are seeking in your Reiki training.
Reiki Level I - Full day
£100.00 - Includes manual, and Reiki I certificate on the day.
Reiki Level II (Practitioner) - Full day
£145.00 - Includes manual and relevant symbols on the day. Practitioner certificate will be released after successful completion of three case studies which will then allow you to obtain insurance should you decide to become a Practitioner.
Reiki Level III (Master) - Full day
£175.00 - Includes manual. Master symbols (enabling you to carry out attunements on others) and Master's certificate on the day.